It was a very quick sew, I didn't bother with a muslin but did double check the flat pattern measurements and did a 1"FBA that I eased into the side seam.
It has a lot of ease, I should have made a XL or a XXl according to my measurements but this is a SzL with no other fit adjustments other than the FBA. I did change a couple of design things - I did a scoop neck instead of the V-neck and I cut the hem off rounder.
The fabric is a rayon knit from the Alannah Hill outlet in Melbourne and the lace was a remnant out of my scrap drawer.
I'm happy with it, the rayon is drapy enough that the top hangs nicely, I've normally struggle making tops and I think I've just been using the wrong type of knit fabric. I'm not quite sure about the drape at the front of the top, it is designed to be a bit swingy but I have taken a wedge out of the centre front for next time I make it so it sits more like a basic tshirt.
I really like the lace at the back, it does show off my bra straps but I'm bogan enough it doesn't worry me, lol.