Saturday, June 16, 2012

More cot quilts


It seems like everyone I know is pregnant at the moment (though thankfully, not me!). I've started making cot quilts to set aside ready for the babies to be born. Same pattern as last time,

This one using Robert Kaufmann's Urban Zoologie range



Walk in the woods by Moda



Sophie by Moda



and this one was just some Spotlight fabrics I liked, I can never resist spots!



Still have a few more to make, 3 of my cousins don't know what they're having so I want to have a girl and boy quilt put aside ready.

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful! You have been quite productive lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzy, I've got my pincushions thanks! I love them, and especially the little Australia bag they came in. I'm a bit worried that you haven't received mine yet, as I posted it a bit earlier than yours. Anyway, if anything has gone wrong, I'll send you something else. I'll leave it another week ... Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it this week thankyou! I had to fight my daughter for it as she reckons it is gorgeous! Sorry for not letting you know earlier

      Delete
    2. Oh that's good to know! Glad you like it!

      Delete