Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Member in focus on pattern review

When I started sewing one of the first sites I found and joined was Pattern Review, so its a bit of a thrill to be the member in focus this week! Please head over and have a look (I must admit all I can focus on is my photos and how I need to play with the settings again on my camera!)

I am so behind on blogging my latest makes, I've had great sewing mojo lately and am flying through projects but just haven't taken any full photos yet, but here's a couple of sneak peeks;






6 comments:

  1. HI, I saw you on PR, nice to read more about you. You choose really great colors that look very pretty on yuo. And I always admire your pants and trousers - you do those so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrat's on the review ~ I'm sure it was exciting to see yourself at that forum! Love all the garments that they featured. Looking forward to seeing the three above finished ... soon ... J

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too saw you work on PR and am really impressed with your sewing, especially your pants and jeans, they are fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, very cool! Love your sneak peaks! I've got a ton of finished projects, and no desire to take pics of them (which sort of slows down the blogging process a bit). Not that I don't like them, but yeash it's been like pulling teeth to bring out my camera. lol Can't wait ot see yours though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooohhh, lovely dress. I recognise those pockets I think (so does everybody I'd reckon). I saw your profile featured.... I was excited I knew someone! It was fun to read up on you. I think you are an amazing seamstress and very prolific too! A great inspiration for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love reading those about people I avidly follow :) And not to mention seeing a gallery of all the gorgeous things you've made!

    ReplyDelete