So, this is the third time I've made this top and its kind of a fail! I used a rib knit that I got from fabric.com and it's not quite as stretchy as the last material I used plus it has pretty much zero recovery. I cut the hem off once already because it stretched out when sewing and it still looks wavy now. I had to add about 1" to the sides and scoop the armholes out more but it still feels too tight in the armholes, probably because I used bias binding to finish the arms and it just doesn't give as much as the main material.
I have more of this fabric in a grey and I think I'll make a cowl neck Renfrew from it, I think having bands to finish the hems might be the only way to control the waviness.
A big motivator to make my last pair of jeans (which I'm wearing here!) was to enter them into the Jeans contest at patternreview.com. I kind of waffled back and forth about entering for the last couple of weeks before finally deciding to go for it on the last day!