Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Christmas sewing: Circle pouches


I made a start on my Christmas sewing this week - namely these great little earbud pouches. I followed the tutorial here and used a lot of scrap material up!


I should mention they aren't just for earbud headphones, my daughter uses one in her schoolbag to hold panadol and lipbalms, plus they can be used to hold anything like Nintendo DS games or guitar picks.

Ninja's and Gnomes

Cat's in converse
 
Lots of chevrons

Hedgehogs and Dots

Great for a stocking stuffer and as little gifts for friends!

6 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I'm impressed you're already knocking out Christmas sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great these are! I am planning to make some for Christmas too (though not quite as many as you have:). Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fabrics!! and yes, they are great! I made a few last year as gifts for friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are adorable. I would buy them from you!! How much????

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is brilliant! I'm going to make some for my many nieces (I have 8! and 6 nephews too - lol!)

    They are so cute and functional too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait, where did you find all the zippers?

    ReplyDelete